Translate

Thursday, June 1, 2017

#0525林承德

Video: Jason Wu
Summary: This video is talk about the opportunity Jason Wu accessed design and, he became a                             famous designer and also talk about the style of his design.
Vocabulary:
1. Sculpt 塑造
2. Mold 鑄造
3. Garment 衣服
4. Elegance典雅
5. Casual 休閒的
6. Mentor 良師益友
7.hark 聽
8.accessorize附加
9. Flawless 無瑕疵的
10. Upholstery 室內裝潢業的
11. Miniature 縮小化
12.render 使成為;放棄
13. Neutral 中性的
Reflection:
                  Jason Wu is the only one designer I knew before I take part in this class. Compare to other                   designer, I think the effect he made to us is more powerful.  Many years ago, he had                             became a super idol to us when we talk about gender equality and be brave to chase the                       dream. After listen that many story for different designer, I release that any one who want                   to success would not compromise to the society.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.