Professor - Iping Liang, Contact: lipntnu@gmail.com ; TA - Elvira Lu, Contact: elvira12017@gmail.com
Translate
Saturday, June 10, 2017
#龐澺媗0525
Video: The interview: Jason Wu
Summary: Jason Wu talked about his experience in childhood and how he is addicted to fashion. He wanted to become a fashion designer in a very young age.
Vocabulary:
1. upholstery 室內裝潢業的
2. render 放棄
3. mold鑄造
Reflection: I think his mother is a really influential person in his life. She is very wise and encouraging to believe in her son. Not for his mother, Jason Wu wouldn't have achieved such a great achievement in fashion. I like his design, comparing to the previous fashion designers nowadays we mentioned in class. I like his elegant and comfortable designs. They are not too luxurious or unwearable. They are just simple and look fashionable.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.