Video1: Fashion Items That Changed The World
Summary
Eight items: the bikini; the air Jordan; high heels; the leather jacket; the little black dress; sunglasses; brassiere; the mini skirt
Vocabulary
beachwear n.海邊穿著
Inuit n.因紐特人
fetish n.戀物,偶像
Reflection
It is said that high heels were originally worn by wealthy men to emphasize their social status. I was astonished that the high heels were first worn by men. It’s amazing.
Video2: 100 Year of Fashion: Revolution
Summary
In this video, the fashion trends of 1900s are showed by a model’s changing attires.
Vocabulary
Stiletto n.細高跟鞋
Nylon n.尼龍
artificial silk n.人造絲
Reflection
From the model’s changing attires, I seem to see the fashion from my grandma’s time to my mom’s time and then to my time. However, I believe some iconic fashion items are timeless and go a long way. For example, the mini skirt from the1960s are still popular today.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.