Translate

Thursday, May 18, 2017

#0511 林承德

Video:          Vera Wang
Summary:     This video is for the  famous designer Vera Wang. Including the dream in her teenage                           and the main design principle to her.
Vocabulary:  Bridal 新娘的 婚禮的
                      Intermediary  媒介
                      Bridesmaid    伴娘
                      Resentful       不滿的
                      Crepe             綢緞
                      Synthetic        合成的
                      Chiffon           薄紗
                      Minimalist     極簡主義
                      Finicky           過分注意的
                      Glamorous     富有魅力的
                      Aspiration      心願
                      Indomitable    不屈不撓
                      Devastated      滿目瘡痍
Reflection:    In the interview she said "I really always wanted to a designer and when I graduated f                           rom college. I wanted to go to design school and at the time my father  said I'm not                               paying more for education. So I ended up going to work at Vogue and there I sort of                             climb the rope and became an editor there." And it was tuched me. I think as long as I                         have so many chance to let myself get near from the dream, even do not have to care                           about the money for education. I definitely have to work harder to complete my dream,                       just like what she did.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.