Translate

Thursday, May 18, 2017

#溫鈺璇 0518

Video 1 : Anna Sui - Interview with Anna Sui on her background, fashion & Anna Sui fragrances.

Summary : The design concept of the special designer, Anna Sui.

Vocabulary : beige米色 / headdress頭紗 / Chantilly香蒂莉 / grosgrain羅緞 / draped 褶皺下垂的 / swirling漩渦型的 / sash腰帶 / ruffle褶飾 / scallop扇形褶飾 / nostalgia懷舊 / vintage復古 / hippie嬉皮 / bohemian波西米亞 / vagrant流浪者 / grunge頹廢風尚 / preppy貴族雅痞 / faux fur人造毛 / floral / nomadic / foundation粉底 / powder蜜粉 / ankle boots踝靴

Reflection : When I first saw Anna Sui in a department store, I thought their clothes, perfumes, and the whole style are so special. I thought Anna Sui is weird, and I did not know what their style is. But after the class, I thought the design of Anna Sui has her own personality. It combined many styles, such as Anna Sui’s favorite rock-and-roll, grunge, nostalgia, hippie, punk, bohemian, and slightly humorous. Now I think Anna Sui is very cool. And there are some products of it:
1.          Perfume – Anna Sui Classic (1992)
2.          Perfume – Dolly Girl (2003)
3.          Perfume – Secret Wish (2005) Best seller
4.          Cosmetic – Liquid Foundation 防曬粉底
5.          Cosmetic – Powder Foundation 粉餅
6.          Cosmetic – Loose Face Powder 蜜粉

7.          Cosmetic – Lip stick 唇膏

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.