Vera wang
Summary
Vera Wang is now nearly 60, but she still look younger. she was born and raised in New York City in 1949, and is of Chinese descent. Her dream is joining the US olympics tram, however, was not come true. At 21, she was hired to be an editor at Vogue immediately upon graduation from Sarah Lawrence, making her the youngest editor at that magazine. She stayed at Vogue for 17 years, leaving in 1987 to join Ralph Lauren, who she worked for 2 years. At 40, she resigned and became an independent bridal wear designer.
Vocabulary
Finicky、mind-boggling、guipure、
glamorous、aspiration、indomitable
Reflection
I really like this topic, because it's the Dreaming of girl's bridal party wearing. Vera Wang bridesmaid dresses on the big day! And through out presentation let us know more about the Vera Wang bridesmaid dresses, to me, I think the kinds of wedding dresses that is a glamorous thing. Additional the diversity bridesmaid dresses, Delaney、Helena、Mable、Katherine、Jessica、Harlow, etc. I love it all, learning differ from these bridesmaid dresses.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.