Translate

Thursday, May 4, 2017

#胡祐嘉0504

0504
Video1
Interview with the famous JIMMY CHOO!!

Summary
      Talking about the material which he usually (satin, organza, Thai silk) and the process that he made a Haute Couture (1.appointment 2.knowing the requirement 3.making sketch (that’s the reason why he doesn’t have to do the wooden last 4.fitting).

Vocabulary
       1. Satin
2. Organza
3. Campaign 系列活動
4. Anatomy 解剖學
5. Craft 工藝品勞作
6. Sketch 草圖
7. EndorsementPatronge 能讓創造者的作品更有名氣的顧客

Reflection
      He is a Hakkanese from Penang. I have been to Penang. As I walking down the street, I saw lots of tradition workshop. They keep lots of elements in their craft. Making shoes as his family inheritance, lots of Chinese elements appear in his craft such as satin and silk. I am a Hakkanese and I am proud of him.

Video2
120 years of Creative Collaboration: Jimmy Choo

Summary
Swarovski, a 120 years old brand from Europe, collaborate with a young Asian brand : Jimmy Choo. Sandra Choi (his niece) is the key person to combine this two brand. She put lots of new elements in the design because she think designing is playful . She love to use the crystal from  Swarovski to create crazy stuff like the Cinderella shoes for Lily James.

Vocabulary
       1. Glamour 魅力
2. Gobsmacked 目瞪口呆
3. Metallic 金屬色澤的
4. Anatomy 解剖學

Reflection
      Combining two different elements is always fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.