Jimmy Choo
Video 1 : Interview with the famous Jimmy Choo!
Summary :
Jimmy Choo is a well-known Malaysia shoe-designer. He was reported in 8 pages of Vogue, for an Oriental person, it is absolutely amazing.
Vocabulary :
ambassador / anatomy / satin / coverage
Video 2 : 120 years of Creative Collaboration : Jimmy Choo
Summary :
The video that interviewed Sandra Choi who is Choo's niece is a fabulous designer as well. And she designed the shoes named Cinderella, which is well-known by its Swarovski crystal surface.
Vocabulary :
glamour / metallic / gobsmacked
Reflection :
Actually, I love Jimmy Choo's shoes more than Salvatore Ferragamo's because of it's magnificent design. I like the side look especially, due to the sexy curve. By the way, I also find out a interesting rule to become a well-known shoes designer-worn by Hollywood's actress. However, it is not "nobody" can be favored by celebrities.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.