Interview with the famous Jimmy Choo!
Summary
To introdece the ambassador of tourism Malaysia, Jimmy Choo, who is the legendary shoemaker.
Vocabulary
Satin, organza, anatomy, craft, sketch
Reflection
1. To customize shoes, discussing with the clients is the most important step.
2. Jimmy Choo and his customers are willing to try various materials to create shoes.
To introdece the ambassador of tourism Malaysia, Jimmy Choo, who is the legendary shoemaker.
Vocabulary
Satin, organza, anatomy, craft, sketch
Reflection
1. To customize shoes, discussing with the clients is the most important step.
2. Jimmy Choo and his customers are willing to try various materials to create shoes.
3. I have been to Malaysia when I was little. I remembered vaguely that the tour guide encouraged shoes consumption. My sister and I bought lots of sandals during the journey. All of them are chic and colorful. Perhaps Malaysia is famous for his shoemaking tradition!
Video 2120 years of creative collaboration: Jimmy Choo
Summary
Sandra Choi stands for luxurious design and she uses Swarovski to create Cinderella shoes for Lily James.
Vocabulary
Glamour, metallic, gobsmacked
Reflection
Combining different materials is quite challenging but playful. It makes the stuff more glamourous.
Video 2120 years of creative collaboration: Jimmy Choo
Summary
Sandra Choi stands for luxurious design and she uses Swarovski to create Cinderella shoes for Lily James.
Vocabulary
Glamour, metallic, gobsmacked
Reflection
Combining different materials is quite challenging but playful. It makes the stuff more glamourous.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.