Translate

Friday, May 19, 2017

#許梓宣 0518

Video 1: Anna Sui - Interview with Anna Sui on her background, fashion & Anna Sui  fragrances
Summary: Anna talks about her fragrances and the inspirations for her designs.
Vocabulary: vintage 老式的;古典的 vagrant 流浪者 grunge 頹廢風 preppy貴族雅痞 faux fur人造毛
Reflection: Not until I watched this video did I know that Anna Sui doesn't just produce fragrances but also design clothes. The uniqueness and weirdness of her fashion designs truly caught my attention. Although the colors and patterns of her designs seem a bit uncoordinated at first sight,  I can feel their aesthetic perception the longer I appreciate them. It's really mind-blowing how the styles of her designs can be so diverse! I should really be as broad as Anna and try not to live on other people's perspective when doing what I like.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.