Translate

Saturday, May 27, 2017

#0525 陳晏榕

Video : Jason Wu


Summary : 
The video show us Jason Wu's story. We can feel his fashionable idea,innovative items and humble attitude in the video.He not only designs garment but also create dolls with eastern face. Besides , we also know that Wu's mentoring teacher is his mother through the interview.


Vocabulary:

  1. sculpt 塑造
  2. mold 鑄造
  3. garment 衣服
  4. elegance 高雅
  5. casual 休閒的


Reflection :
I really love Jason Wu doll , I've saw a news which talked about Jason Wu's growth process. In Wu's childhood, he was often ridiculed because of his different behavior. BOYs were expected to play cars and computer games, however, Wu had deep love for Barbie dolls which were thought to be GIRLs toys. As a result, he was labeled sissy.I was touched cause he didn't lose himself and finally broke the stereotype. He succeed leading a lovely life and show the world how powerful talent would be.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.