Translate

Tuesday, April 4, 2017

#陳晏榕0330

Video1 : Brief History of GUCCI
Summary :
The vedio tell us why GUCCI was founded and introduce the basic and classic history of GUCCI.
Vocabulary :
satchel bag,diamante,concierge
Refection :
I was suprised at the innovation of GUCCI. For me , a lot of luxury brands' items are too mature to wear, however , GUCCI gives many girls like me a new look with their bags. Thus, I think it's a good idea of trying new thing for the brand GUCCI and the customers.


Video2 : Everything Wrong with GUCCI
Summary :
The video irony luxury fashion brand by taking fun of one of  the brand GUCCI.
Vocabulary :
 hipster,streling
Reflection :
The thought came to me after I watched this video was that if I was GUCCIO GUCCI , I would feel very depressed. Cause the success process of any brand is very tough, becaming the joke of hipsters is frustrated.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.