Translate

Thursday, April 6, 2017

#蘇品瑄 0406

◎ Video 1:Ferragamo History
◎ Summary:Introduction of the brand development and its opening museum in Florence.
◎ Vocabulary:① fancied  ② chic  ③ patent
◎ Reflection:I'm not familiar with this brand, actually, I haven't heard about Ferragamo before the class neither. Seems like Ferragamo is a pretty high-end shoes, but I don't think it is that gorgeous at all. By the way, it is really kind that the museum only take 10 euros  for entrance, and use the money to finance scholarships for young designers.


◎ Video 2:Salvatore Ferragamo Shoes Museum
◎ Summary:Introduction of Ferragamo's works.
◎ Vocabulary:① dissipate  ② novelty  ③ multicolored  ④ conservatively
◎ Reflection:There is no denying that Ferragamo got a high statue in luxurious shoes. Ferragamo is conservative and unique. But, to be honest, if I have enough money to buy high-end items I would prefer bags to Ferragamo shoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.