Translate

Thursday, April 6, 2017

#王開 0406

Salvatore Ferragame(1927):


Items: eyewear, perfume, watch, bag, belt, Varina ballet flat(the classic one), Audrey ballet shoe, 
           SABA driver, Jelly ballet flat

Vocabulary: sequin      亮片
                    handmade  手工的
                    philosophy 哲學, 人生觀
                    accessory   (n)附件;配件   (adj)附屬的
                    basement    地下室
                    novelty       新奇, 新鮮
                    innovation  改革
                    sole             鞋底;底部
                    shell-shaped sole  貝殼型鞋底
                    moccasin    鹿皮鞋, 軟拖鞋
                    archeology  考古學
                    humble materials  粗糙的材料
                    raffia           酒榔
                    cork            軟木塞
                    suede          小山羊皮, 絨面革
                    wedge         楔子
                    
Refection: I don't know about this brand at all before taking this class. But after I learned something                     about this brand, I got a little bit more familiar than used to and realized that this brand got
                  famous by their shoes. But they let me have a thought that they are better at making 
                  women's shoes, so I will not consider to buy a pair of their shoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.