Translate

Friday, April 14, 2017

0413賴薪宇

I am the speaker of the project "Polo Ralph Lauren". Except the PowerPonit I attached, I want to correct my mistake here and explain why I didn't notice at that time.
Because the first time when I was searching the background of Polo Ralph Lauren, I found on some website that Polo Ralph Lauren started in 1971, the year before the Ralph Lauren launched 24 classic colors and started to focus on Polo shirts, including the establishment of Polo Ralph Lauren, a subsidiary company of Ralph Lauren. The formal year of the establishment of Ralph Lauren is 1967.
I should apologize here. I think I mistook the two company was the same at that time. Because of facing the mistake, I would not correct the Powerpoint. I correct it here, so everyone will know.
Video 1: Ralph Lauren's Top 10 Rules For Success
Vocabulary: polo, mesh, attire, synthetic, extravagant
Reflection:
Polo's 10 rules of success:
1. Innovative
2. Trust Your Instincts
3. Do It Because You Feel It
4. Aspire to Do Better
5. Follow Your Dream
6. Be Consistent
7. Be Yourself
8. Learn from Tough Time
9. Don;t Lost Hope
10. Give Back

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.