Translate

Friday, April 7, 2017

#龐澺媗0406

Salvatore Ferragamo 04/06

Video1: Ferragamo History

Summary: The history was told by the head of the museum, Stefano Ricci, and she has been working in this museum since 1985. She talked about the legendary history how the brand becomes famous and biecomes a icon shoe brand in the world.

Vocabulary: chic

Reflection: I think the founder of this brand is a very creative person. The feature of Ferragamo are that the brand uses lively color, and combine them. The brand is creative in using odd materials to make shoes. And I can feel how the founder's enthusiasm  for making woman's shoes. He once said, he wants women who wear his shoes would become a princess, and princess become a queem.

Video2: Salvatore Ferragamo Shoe Museum

Summary: The video introduces different stlyes of Ferragamo shoes in different era, and a broad view of the  museum.

Vocabulary:
dissipation 

消散;浪費

novelty

新穎,新奇[U]

conservatively

謹慎地

wedge

楔子

cork

軟木塞

quart

夸脫(英美容量或液量單位,= 2 品脫)

nostril

鼻孔


Reflection: I think the founder of this brand is really a innovative shoe maker, because he wanted to have  the shoes more than accesory. He made many shoes for the famous people in his era.  I think his idea is really cool.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.