Video 1 : FERRAGAMO HISTORY
Summary : Brief history of Ferragamo.
Vocabulary : wreckage殘骸 / shell-shape
sole貝殼型鞋底 / moccasin軟皮鞋 / rubber sole橡膠軟墊 / sudue麂皮絨 / iconic指標性的
Reflection : Before the class, I never heard of the brand Ferragamo and
its shoes, it seems not to be so famous in Taiwan. After the class, I knew its
designer is Italian and he made shoes for Hollywood stars, it is a very iconic and
classic shoes brand.
Video 2 : Salvatore Ferragamo Shoe Museum | VF STYLE
Summary : The features of the shoes of Ferragamo.
Vocabulary : novelty新奇 / conservatively保守地 / wedge楔 / cork
軟木
Reflection : In fact, I do not really love the shoes of
Ferragamo, I think it is so special that I can’t handle. But through the video,
we can understand why Ferragamo became a fashion brand. He not only made
custom-made shoes, but also broke the rules of shoes, he made shoes become
colorful, not just brown and black. The price represents its value.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.