Summary:
This video talks about the top tens reasons that led to Lauren's success.
Vocabulary:
- piqué cotton 凹凸組織織物
- snap of finger 很容易的事情
- longevity 長壽
Every designer has it's will and belief in order to create such a brand that passes throughout the time. And the signature cotton mesh Polo shirt will be something that lives over the century. I truly look up to Lauren's spirit towards fashion and his own life. All in all, trust your own senses!
葉立誠教授的演講
Summary:
In Mr.Yeh's speech, it gives a brief introduction to the history of clothes from the West in the twentieth century.
Vocabulary:
- ration 配額
- hobble 蹣跚的腳步
- cloche hat 淺沿帽子
I was very attentive when listening to the speech, you could know that Prof. Yeh is surely someone who knows a lot about fashion. The history is very interesting to know, since I never had a proper chance to know it.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.