Presentation Summary
& Reflection
Guccio
Gucci founded his company in Florence and opened his first workshop there in
1921. He changed simple leather satchel bags to luxury luggage. Later, Gucci’s
three sons joined him and expanded the company. And Gucci get new change now,
the designs are younger and more funcky.
Actually,
I don’t understand why Gucci have such a big change which makes new ones are no
more like the old ones. The black one with blue and yellow star is really attractive
to me, I mean the design, but if it takes thousands dollars I would never buy
it. I rather get one at shida night market.
Vocabulary
satchel bag, saddlery,
icon, webbing, diamante, horsebit, concierge, abbreviation
Video: Everything
Wrong with GUCCI
Summary & Reflection
The short video shows that the brand Gucci has 50 sins in a funky way. The most
impressive is the rap lyrics ALWAYS get “GUCCI” to symbol the rich.
Vocabulary
obsession, assassin,
sterling silver, hipster
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.