Translate

Friday, March 31, 2017

#傅薳萱0330

Video 1: Brief History of GUCCI

Summary
The foundation of GUCCI and the introduction of it's history.
  

Vocabulary
satchel bag/ saddlery/ webbing/ diamante/ concierge /artisan       

Reflection
Actually, Gucci is my grandma's favorite bags brand, but I have no nothing about this brand. It's surprise me that some of the classic items was designed because of the world war two. Maybe I will buy one to myself in the future.
 

Video 2: Everything Wrong with GUCCI

Summary 
It's a video that list all the wrong things Gucci has done. It's pretty irony. 

Vocabulary
assassin/ sterling silver/ hipster/  handcuffs    

Reflection
After watching this video, I searched on the internet and found a interesting news. It tells that there is a new way to say "How are you?" to others-- "What's Gucci?". Because the word"Gucci" means good and cool in some slang.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.