Translate

Thursday, March 23, 2017

#0323 蔡旻潔

Coco Chanel 03/23

Video 1: Coco – Inside CHANEL
Summary: Introducing Coco Chanel’s life with important events which influenced her.
Vocabulary: (1) abbey 大修道院
                    (2) garment 服裝;衣著
                    (3) cabaret 夜總會
                    (4) cavalierly 漫不經心地;傲慢地
                    (5) masculine 男性的;男子的
Reflection: Knowing Coco Chanel’s background, we get to know where her idea comes from. I really appreciate her courage for liberate women from the restriction of clothes.

Video 2: The Vocabulary of Fashion – Inside CHANEL
Summary: The 8 classic icon of Coco Chanel, the handbag, the little black dress, the costume jewelry, the camellia, the chain, the two-tone shoes, the pearl and tweed.
Vocabulary: (1) camellia 山茶花
                    (2) tweed ()花呢
                    (3) opulence 奢侈;華麗
                    (4) canon 準則;標準
                    (5) geometrically 按幾何圖形

Reflection: From knowing the classics of Chanel, I learned more about the brand. Coco Chanel is good at using her life experience into her designs. I think that’s what made her success.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.