Video1. The tales of Thomas Burberry-Burberry festivals film in 2016
Summary: Burberry's history in a short introduced with some actors.
Vocabulary: gabardine ,fabric ,Antarctic
Reflection:Background music attracted me most. In my point, this is a good movie
Summary: Burberry's history in a short introduced with some actors.
Vocabulary: gabardine ,fabric ,Antarctic
Reflection:Background music attracted me most. In my point, this is a good movie
to be seen.
Video2. History of Burberry
Summary: short history of Burberry.
Vocabulary: trench coat, camel color, epaulette, woven
Reflection: Today's presentation is a good start. And I am not know anything about
Video2. History of Burberry
Summary: short history of Burberry.
Vocabulary: trench coat, camel color, epaulette, woven
Reflection: Today's presentation is a good start. And I am not know anything about
the fashion before I take this class.
And the reason why Burberry is so famous is that it's long and wonderful history.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.