Translate

Thursday, March 16, 2017

#0316 蔡侑霖

1st: What Is So Special About Louis Vuitton
Summary: The brief introduction about the Louis Vuitton's history, and how it's logo was made.
Vocabulary: gateway入口;途徑, dynamic動態, counterfeit偽造
Reflection: I just realized the full name of LV is Louis Vuitton. To be honest, I'm not very interested in luxurious things. But I think it's really helpful to learn more about one of the most famous brands of fashion.

2nd: Know More about Louis Vuitton, 
                 the French Fashion Brand That’s Become a Household Name
Summary: This video is a report about Louis Vuitton, and some detail of making its products.
Vocabulary: foldable 可折疊的, trunk樹幹;箱子
Reflection: In this video, it brings us to see some procedure of making a products. Each step of produce is handmade and they pay attention to every detail. We can see their idea of Louis Vuitton and their attitude to it. That's why they can make it into a household brand. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.