Video1.Behind the Scence: The tales of Thomas Burberry
Summary: introduce Burberry
Vocabulary: gabardine ,Antarctic,Equestrian knight,inclement
Reflection: It has many classics items that still popular today.I thank Burberry's designers are super visionary, because they can desing either overcoats or scarfs(certainly,Burberry still has other famous products),that never out of fashion.
Vocabulary: gabardine ,Antarctic,Equestrian knight,inclement
Reflection: It has many classics items that still popular today.I thank Burberry's designers are super visionary, because they can desing either overcoats or scarfs(certainly,Burberry still has other famous products),that never out of fashion.
Video2. Brief of Burberry history
Summary: history of Burberry.
Vocabulary: trench coat, camel color, epaulette
Reflection: Before this class,I knew this brand,but I don't knew anything about its history.After this class,I not only knew its history but also its representative commodities.
Summary: history of Burberry.
Vocabulary: trench coat, camel color, epaulette
Reflection: Before this class,I knew this brand,but I don't knew anything about its history.After this class,I not only knew its history but also its representative commodities.
I like this kind of class,it that me learn a lot.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.