Video 1: Know more about Louis Vuitton, the French fashion brand that's become a household name
Summary:The history of Louis Vuitton and the key point how they keep their brand so successful.
Vocabulary:cruise 巡航/ trigger 扣板機/ epoch 紀元
Vocabulary:cruise 巡航/ trigger 扣板機/ epoch 紀元
Reflection:My grandma has been to France few years ago, and she bought me a Louis Vuitton wallet in the light orange color at that time. I am not really sure about how many dollars does it cost, but I doubt the quality of the brand because of the several cracks. Most important of all, I have just used the wallet for less than two years.
Video 2: What Is So Special About Louis Vuitton?
Summary: The reason why Louis Vuitton is so well-known.And it also tells the origin of this brand.
Vocabulary:counterfeit 偽造 / custom-made 客製化 / monogram 數字組合
Reflection: The Alma Bag pretty catch my eyes, especially the smallest size(BB).
看到標題不自覺地笑了出來~這是無聲的抗議嗎xddd
ReplyDelete