Translate

Thursday, March 23, 2017

#劉皓宜0323

Video 1 : Coco-inside chanel
Summary: The life of Coco ChanelVocabulary:gabardine poplin check 
Vocabulary:tweed.opulence.wool.orphanage.flecked

Reflection:I am touched by the spirits that Coco Chanel holds. She never gave in to the fate. As tough as her life was, she finally created an unordinary world for herself. The most impressive sentence in the video: For liberating women, she liberated herself first. I can tell how brave she is.

Video 2 : The vocabulary of fashion-inside Chanel
Summary: Explain each important item
Vocabulary:canon.gemstone.camellia.corset.silhouette.

Reflection:I like the elegance elements in her designs, it gives me a sense of proud. As a woman, we should be proud of ourselves that we could decide what  we are going to wear to decorate ourselves. And the ornaments are not only for the beauty, but also say something meaningful.

1 comment:

  1. 請儘速繳交電子學習檔案,檔案格式為PDF,已繳交者請忽略此則訊息,謝謝:)

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.