Translate

Saturday, March 25, 2017

#傅薳萱0323

Video1 : Coco-inside Chanel
Summary :The life story of Chanel and how she established the brand.
Vocabulary : synthetic/ cabaret /ornament/ ready-to-dress
Reflection :"Either I die as well or I finished what we started." This sentence is fabulous and touching. It must be tough to her when her lover passed away and left her alone.So I think that was because of her sensitive and persistent, kept her be renowned and been the precursors of fashion.



Video2 : The vocabulary of fashion : Coco Chan
Summary : Introduce the classic items of the brand and the reason why they have been loved by everyone.
Vocabulary : canon/ jersey/ corset/ camellia/ tweed
Reflection :Frankly speaking, I have no nothing about the items listed before I watch this video. After that, I was surprise that the classic items were from Chanel. Especially the coat made by tweed, that is my mom's favorite dressing item.

*There is another interesting thing. I used to have "Chanel" of my English name when I was young, but I have no idea why my mom gave me the name. Although I don't called Chanel anymore, I still wish that I could be as successful as her in the future.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.