Translate

Thursday, March 16, 2017

#0316劉皓宜



Video1: The Great Brand Louis Vuitton

-Summary: The Introduction of Louis Vuitton-Vocabulary: trunk, tote bags, suitcase ,neverfull bag-Reflection: I think that to run such a extraordinary brand is definitely not an easy job.Louis Vuitton passed this brand to his grandson, and it's still so popular and classic around the world. I would like to say that I admire this brand a lot not only for it's exquisite products but also for the spirit they hold.

Video2: What Is So Special About Louis Vuitton? | Brand Story

-Summary: History and specialities about Louis Vuitton-Vocabulary: monogram, feminine,custom-made-Reflection: After watching this video, a question comes to my mind: what if Louis Vuitton hadn't worked for Napoléon III , would the brand exist on the earth? I believe that it's always a big luck behind a success, so we must prepare well for the coming of the opportunity 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.