Video 1 : Know more about Louis Vuitton, the French fashion brand that's become a household name
Summary : Introduces Louis Vuitton himself and the development of brand.
Vocabulary : ① aluminium ② monogram ③ trigger ④ epoch
Reflection : The heart of this brand is travel at first, people could put foldable bed into its suitcase which I think is awesome. Once again prove that fashion come from convenience.
Video 2 : What Is So Special About Louis Vuitton? | Brand Story
Summary : Introduces the origin of the brand and its iconic monogram.
Vocabulary : ① clientele ② counterfeit ③ synonymous
Reflection : Louis Vuitton is a pretty high-end brand of bags, its texture and stitch are well, the design is elegant, however, I don't think I would like its monogram that much. The monogram is giddy in my opinion.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.