Translate

Thursday, March 30, 2017

#蘇品瑄 0330

◎ Video 1:Brief History of Gucci
◎ Summary:The story behind Gucci, including its establishment and its development.
◎ Vocabulary:① artisan  ② tribal  ③ satchel bag
◎ Reflection:Seems the brand Gucci was passed on the family business at first. In my opinion, the style isn't as elegant as Chanel or Burberry.


◎ Video 2:Everything wrong with Gucci
◎ Summary:Roasting Gucci in some funny way.
◎ Vocabulary:① aesthetic  ② obsession  ③ hipster wet dream  ④ sterling  ⑤ handcuff 
◎ Reflection:It's a really interesting ironic video, especially the part of " the perfume apparently also give you the control of the wind " I just can't stop but laugh out. Moreover, after watching this video, next time when I see this brand I think some rappers will also pop into my mind.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.