3/9
summary:
Burberry established in 1856 by Thomas Burberry. The trench coat and the Monogrammed cashmere Scarf are its most important item.
Vocabulary:
fabric
lining
trench coat
monogram
cashmere
texture
weave
Reflection:
Before I watched the video and did the research of Burberry, I just know they have a beautiful windbreaker. But now I can explain why its item is popular in most countries. High quality makes the high reputation. I really except the moment I wear Burberry scarf and trench coat walking across the road.
3/16
Summary:
Louis Vuitton established in1854. Its founder Louis Vuitton was the trunk packer of France Royal. and his son George Vuitton created its logo. Now it is one of the most famous bag brands in the world. Their classic items are bags.
Vocabulary:
never full bag
feminines
cross-body bag
shoulder(strap) bag
trunk
suitcase pack suitcase
trunk packer
monogram
tote bag
custom-made
Reflection:
Many girls dreamed for LV bag and regarded it to a stylish symbol. For me, tote bag is my favorite bag. Tote Bags combine practicality and beautiful appearance. If I have enough money, I will invest tote bags.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.