Translate

Thursday, March 16, 2017

#0316 林承德

Presentation:   Louis  Vuitton  
Summary:       The history and classic items of Louis Vuitton
Vocabulary:    trunk                            (n.)幹線,樹幹,軀幹,象鼻,箱子
                                     suitcase                        (n.)(旅行用的)手提箱
                                     gorgeous                      (adj.)極好的 華麗的
                                     monogram                   (n.)字母組合 花押字
                                     tote bag                        (n.)托特包 水餃包
                                     feminine                      (n.)女性化的
                                     salvage                        (vt.)救助 搶救
                                     endorsement                (n.)支持 認可 背書 代言
Reflection:      Well,  it really make me surprise that Louis Vuitton is "LV" which we all        knows as a luxury good.  I can still remember that I have promised my mother to buy her a LV bag in the future when I was a little boy. And... I did shock by the price which show on the PPT. But, as long as it is waterproof and is also  do not scared  of fire, maybe I have to buy one for mon if  LV make clothes. In this way, my mother can become a superman easily. Louis Vuitton is an old brand, it has leaded fashion for hundreds of year and I believe that it would not fall in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.