Translate

Thursday, March 9, 2017

#許梓宣 0309

Video 1: Behind the Scenes: The Tale of Thomas Burberry
Summary: This video shows what the director and the cast thought about filming this trailer-like film.
Vocabulary: gabardine
Reflection: From this video, I could see that Thomas Burberry must have struggled a lot before founding his own brand. And I really admire the great efforts that the director and the cast put into reproducing Thomas Burberry's life story.

Video 2: Brief History of Burberry
Summary: The woman in this video talks about the brief history of Burberry.
Vocabulary: windbreaker, inclement
Reflection: Although this video is only a minute longer, I still learned many key facts about Burberry, such as he first designed the trench coat during WW1 and that the Burberry check was introduced in the 1920s. The trench coat really caught my attention and I'm willing to save some money in order to buy one someday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.