Video1 : Coco-inside Chanel
Summary : the video show us Gabrielle's life and the founded progress of the luxury brand Coco Chanel.
Vocabulary : orphan , abbey , synthetic , cabaret
Reflection : Inside the Coco Chanel's bright image, there's a tough and heartbreak story. It is said that "nothing great ever comes easy" I think Coco Chanel's story really proved that. And it encourages me just to be who I am, don't care about others that much and if you have something favorite , never give up. Good things will come finally.
Video2 : The vocabulary of fashion : Coco Chanel
Summary : the video introduct the important and classic items of Coco Chenal including black little dress, handbag , and other fashion features about Coco Chanel.
Vocabulary : camellia, wool, tweed, flect, canon
Reflection : I am impresed with the quote '' fashion pass, style remain'' Most famous fashion brand such as Coco Chanel, LV and Bubbery ext, they can stay in the highest paradise of fashion for such a long time. It's becuase of they all have their own powerful syles. Therefore, I believe that once you have your own style of fashion and life , you won't be out of fashion.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.