Summary: It's talk about his faith of the brand he established.
-->10 rules for success
1. innovate
2. trust your instincts
3. do it because you feel it
4. aspire to do better
5. follow your dream
6. be consistent
7. be yourself
8. learn from tough time
9. don’t lose hope
10.give back
Vocabulary: 1.snap of finger 很容易的事
2.longevity 長壽
3.menswear 男裝
4.ranch 農場
Reflection: The real definition of " POLO " do make me surprise and let me realize that I have know the wrong definition of it for a long time. I feel sorry to Ralpy Laure for misunderstand the clothes.
西方20世紀服裝史
reporter: 葉立誠教授
notes:
1900s--------------------------------------
Art Nouveau 新藝術運動 (s型,主要1895~1905)束腰、裙撐、臀墊
Paul Poiret(1879-1944)
1910s---------------------------------------
Paul Poiret(1879-1944)
1910s---------------------------------------
The oriental turban 中東款式女頭巾
Hobble skirts 蹣跚裙
1920s---------------------------------------
Hobble skirts 蹣跚裙
1920s---------------------------------------
Cloche hat 淺帽沿的女帽
Oxford bag 寬長垮的長褲
1930s----------------------------------------
Oxford bag 寬長垮的長褲
1930s----------------------------------------
Bias hat 斜邊帽(配捲髮)
1940s------------------------------------------
1940s------------------------------------------
Ration 配額(因戰爭物資缺乏)
Utility wartime fashion 戰爭時期實用性流行服飾
Masculine 陽剛
Feminine 陰柔
Zoot suit 寬垮大的西裝
1950s------------------------------------------
Utility wartime fashion 戰爭時期實用性流行服飾
Masculine 陽剛
Feminine 陰柔
Zoot suit 寬垮大的西裝
1950s------------------------------------------
Housewife 家庭主婦
1960s------------------------------------------
1960s------------------------------------------
Space fashion 宇宙太空裝
Sub-culture 次文化
Mini-skirt 迷你裙(膝蓋上10公分)
Hippies 嬉皮
1970s-------------------------------------------
Sub-culture 次文化
Mini-skirt 迷你裙(膝蓋上10公分)
Hippies 嬉皮
1970s-------------------------------------------
Disco
Punk
Levi's
Hot pant 熱褲
1980s-------------------------------------------
Punk
Levi's
Hot pant 熱褲
1980s-------------------------------------------
內衣外穿
1990s-------------------------------------------
高科技服裝
Reflection: I have a friend who is my classmate in 建國 senior high, is also a student of professor葉 and his dream is to become a famous designer.However, I can still remember clearly that how despair and angry our teacher was at the first time he talk about his dream. If someday I go back to my senior high school, I think I would find her and told her become a designer is what a great, mighty dream.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.