Translate

Thursday, April 6, 2017

#許梓宣 0406

Video 1: Ferragamo History
Summary: The woman in this video talks about the history of Salvatore Ferragamo's handmade shoes business.
Vocabulary: patent
Summary: Before watching this video, I was very unfamiliar with Salvatore Ferragamo. I didn't even know that he was an Italian shoe designer. But after watching it, not only did I learn many details of his business but also get to appreciate his well-designed shoes.

Video 2: Salvatore Ferragamo Shoe Museum|VF Style
Summary: The woman in this video introduces the Salvatore Ferragamo shoe museum.
Vocabulary: dissipation, wedge
Summary: The shoe exhibition in the Salvatore Ferragamo shoe museum is truly splendid. Those shoes vary in design and color and are all very exclusive. Although Ferragamo's handmade shoes don't really match my taste, I'm still looking forward to visit this museum one day.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.