Translate

Saturday, April 8, 2017

#溫鈺璇 0330

Video 1 : Brief history of GUCCI

Summary : The life of the founder of Gucci.
Vocabulary : interlock互鎖 / satchel bag手提包 / webbing織帶 / saddlery馬具
Reflection : Gucci is still well-known now, but it started its business in 1920s. All the brand that we learned before are old, but they maintain their quality and concept, so did Gucci. I thought the most famous item of Gucci is their bags, in fact, their business started from luggage bag like Louis Vuitton.

Video 2 : Everything Wrong With GUCCI

Summary : Shows the sins of Gucci in a funny way.
Vocabulary : assassin刺客 / aesthetic美學 / sterling silver純銀 / hipster追隨潮流者 / handcuffs手銬

Reflection : The video is really funny and impressive. The man in the video said that the ad of Gucci is full of strange things, like using their perfume then you can  control the wind. And the model of Gucci all look same, I think so too. I am not the fan of Gucci before, after the video, still not.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.