Translate

Sunday, April 16, 2017

#0416蔡侑霖

Video : Ralph Lauren's Top 10 Rules For Success
Summary : This video is a compilation of Ralph Lauren who talked some of his life attitude.
Vocabulary : compliment讚揚, instint直覺, philosophy哲學, ironic諷刺的, miracle奇蹟,
longevity長壽, consistency一致性, ranching牧場, finances財政
Reflection : This is the longest video so far. I like Ralph Lauren's life attitude because he just like, "Oh, I want to do that.", "I want to be myself."and so on. His life philosophy is very impressive to me. I think we should be ourselves more. Try not to be influence so easily. Sometimes we just change our mind to quickly. Besides, he founded a cancer center. This made it a big different to other fashion brands. It feels much closer to us. By the way, Ralph Lauren is the one I like most so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.