◎ Video 1:Coco-Inside Chanel
◎ Summary:The brief introduction of Coco Chanel's life. Inclusive of her humble beginnings and her regrettable love story.
◎ Vocabulary:① pater ② orphanage ③ opulent ④ cabaret ⑤ boyish ⑥ cultivated
◎ Reflection:I'm pretty shocked by Coco Chanel life experience. Her mom died so young and then her father abandoned her, moreover, she even couldn't live with her lover Boy Capel forever and ever. It seems like every person she cherished always left her dramatically. Coco Chanel was definitely a strong woman that I always admire. Only a legendary woman can create such a legendary brand.
◎ Video 2:The vocabulary of fashion-Inside Chanel
◎ Summary:Introduce the iconic items of Coco Chanel and the products reinvent by Karl Lagerfeld contemporary.
◎ Vocabulary:① discipline ② tweed ③ nun ④ camellia
◎ Reflection:The style of Chanel is classic and elegant, I really like camellia be decorating on the little black dress. Besides, the two tone shoes also make me want to buy it.
同學請補標籤 or 不予登記 謝謝
ReplyDelete